Inversión Privada e Impuestos Corporativos: Evidencia para Chile
AbstractUsing annual data from Chile since the beginning of the eighties, we show that an increase in the corporate tax reduces firm's investment. However the impact differs across firm size. In small and medium firms, investment as a fraction of the capital stoc
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía-Latin American Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2005)
Issue (Month): 126 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Dominichetti H. & María Dolores Roeschmann G., 2006. "Inversión, Flujo de Caja y Colocaciones: Evidencia con Datos Agregados," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(1), pages 79-83, April.
- Rodrigo Cerda & Felipe Larrain, 2010. "Corporate taxes and the demand for labor and capital in developing countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 187-201, February.
- Glocker, Ch. & Towbin P., 2012.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements,"
374, Banque de France.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012.
"Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability: When Are They Effective?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 65-114, March.
- Glocker, C. & Towbin, P., 2012. "Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability - When Are They Effective?," Working papers 363, Banque de France.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.