Influencia de la Tarjetas de Débito sobre la Demanda de Efectivo
AbstractWithin by the electronic money definition, the plastics have a significant place, both the debit cards and the new option, even in the experimental stage known as the electronic purse or prepayment. The advanced technological changes, especially the incor
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía-Latin American Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 116 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kane, Edward J, 1996. "Comment on Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 961-64, November.
- Duffie, Darrell, 1990. "Money in general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 81-100 Elsevier.
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1996.
"Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 942-60, November.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1996. "Alternative monies and the demand for media of exchange," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 942-964.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1995. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1980. "Banking in the theory of finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-57, January.
- John V. Duca & William C. Whitesell, 1991.
"Credit cards and money demand: a cross-sectional study,"
9112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V & Whitesell, William C, 1995. "Credit Cards and Money Demand: A Cross-sectional Study," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 604-23, May.
- Brito, Dagobert L & Hartley, Peter R, 1995. "Consumer Rationality and Credit Cards," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 400-433, April.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1991. "The Failure of Competition in the Credit Card Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 50-81, March.
- Townsend, Robert M., 1987. "Asset-return anomalies in a monetary economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 219-247, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.