Comment on Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 28 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shy, Oz & Tarkka, Juha, 1998.
"The Market for Electronic Cash Cards,"
Research Discussion Papers
21/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2004.
"Multihoming in the Market for Payment Media: Evidence from Young Finnish Consumers,"
893, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo , Tuomas, 2004. "Multihoming in the market for payment media: evidence from young Finnish consumers," Research Discussion Papers 25/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Juan Carlos Pérez-Velasco, 2002. "Influencia de la Tarjetas de Débito sobre la Demanda de Efectivo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 39(116), pages 51-93.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.