Interacciones entre Políticas de Precios y Gastos en Investigación Agropecuaria
AbstractThe interactions between price policy and expenditures in farm and animal husbandry research indicate that separate analysis of these factors is inadequate for understanding the complexities inherent to the formulation of agricultural policy. This article
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 96 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McGuirk, Anya & Mundlak, Yair, 1991. "Incentives and constraints in the transformation of Punjab agriculture:," Research reports 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gorter, H. de & Nielson, D. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1992. "Productive and Predatory Public Policies," Staff General Research Papers 732, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Agricultural Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 43-60, January.
- Rausser, Gordon C, 1982.
"Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
231, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1982. "Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6ct5s49t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Guttman, Joel M, 1978. "Interest Groups and the Demand for Agricultural Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 467-84, June.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Foster, William E., 1989. "Political Preference Functions and the Market for Public Policy Reform," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144820, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Beghin, John C. & Kherallah, Mylene, 1994.
"Political Institutions and International Patterns of Agricultural Protection,"
Staff General Research Papers
1602, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C & Kherallah, Mylene, 1994. "Political Institutions and International Patterns of Agricultural Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 482-89, August.
- Becker, Gary S, 1983. "A Theory of Competition among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400, August.
- Ortiz, Jaime, 1998. "An analysis of agricultural price and research policies in Chile," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 289-304, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.