Some Theoretical Aspects of Agricultural Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 2 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff Alwang & Jaime Ortiz & George Norton, 1995. "Interacciones entre Políticas de Precios y Gastos en Investigación Agropecuaria," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(96), pages 199-216.
- Barrera, Carlos, 2010. "¿Respuesta asimétrica de precios domésticos de combustibles ante choques en el WTI?," Working Papers 2010-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1998. "Adding value through policy-oriented research: reflections of a scholar-practitioner," Impact assessments 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Winters & Lina Salazar & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010.
"Designing Impact Evaluations for Agricultural Projects,"
8378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Paul Winters & Lina Salazar & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "Designing Impact Evaluations for Agricultural Projects," SPD Working Papers 1007, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 299-310, September.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Ibrahima Hathie & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2002. "The impact of market reforms on the Senegalese peanut economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 543-554.
- Hoeffler, Heike, 0. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Policies in Africa: History, Analytical Concepts and Implications for Development Cooperation," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 50.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2003. "do more transparent government govern better?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3077, The World Bank.
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Radika Kumar, 2012. "Exploring sectoral elasticity vis-�-vis per worker income with a focus to agriculture: a study of Sub-Saharan Africa," African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 27-48.
- Msuya, E. E & Isinika, A. C., 2011. "Addressing food self-sufficiency in Tanzania: a balancing act of policy coordination," MPRA Paper 30886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2010. "Taxation on Rural Sector: Tax Burden, Land Value and Property Right," Department of Economics, Working Papers 077, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.