Changes in Spanish labor income structure during the 1980's: a quantile regression aproach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
Other versions of this item:
- Abadie,A., 1995. "Changes in Spanish Labor Income Structure During the 1980's:a Quantile Regression Approach," Papers 9521, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011.
"Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1102, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan Bodur, 2012. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 107-121, 02.
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2011/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analaysis," ERC Working Papers 1003, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2010.
- Santiago Budría & Pedro Telhado-Pereira, 2011.
"Educational Qualifications And Wage Inequality: Evidence For Europe,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 5-34, Autumn.
- Budria, Santiago & Telhado-Pereira, Pedro, 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," MPRA Paper 91, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aitor Lacuesta & Sergio Puente & Pilar Cuadrado, 2009. "Omitted variables in the measure of a labour quality index: the case of Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0835, Banco de Espa�a.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013.
"Quantile Models with Endogeneity,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, 05.
- Manuel Hidalgo Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2009. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities:The Case of Spanish Regions," Working Papers 09.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.