La demanda de transporte urbano: un análisis de las elasticidades y valoraciones del tiempo
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Javier Asensio & Andrés Gómez-Lobo & Anna Matas, 2013. "How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a quasi-natural experiment in Spain," Working Papers wpdea1303, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá, 2004.
"Overeducation and local labour markets in Spain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p16, European Regional Science Association.
- Cristina Borra & Luis Palma, 2004. "Analyzing the determinants of freight shipper's behavior: own account versus purchased transport," ERSA conference papers ersa04p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Candelaria Barrios Gonzalez & M? Angeles Martinez Navarro, 1998. "The demand for urban transport: An application of discrete choice model for Cadiz," ERSA conference papers ersa98p157, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.