German monetary history in the second half of the twentieth century: from the deutsche mark to the euro
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997.
"Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998. "Monetary policy rules in practice Some international evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1033-1067, June.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1999. "Japanese monetary policy: a quantity theory perspective," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-26.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2002. "German monetary history in the first half of the twentieth century," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 1-35.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1998.
"Post-Unification Wage Growth in East Germany,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
304, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dyson, Kenneth & Featherstone, Kevin, 1999. "The Road To Maastricht: Negotiating Economic and Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296386, October.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999.
"From Common Market to Emu: A Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_263, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "From Common Market to Emu: a Historical Perspective of European Economic and Monetary Integration," Macroeconomics 9903013, EconWPA.
- von Hagen, Jurgen, 1999. "Money growth targeting by the Bundesbank," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 681-701, June.
- Joseph A. Whitt, Jr., 1994. "Monetary union in Europe," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 11-27.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.