Improving secondary markets in rural America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Apr ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Pariser, 1987. "Agricultural real estate loans and secondary markets," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 29-39, March.
- Alan Barkema & Mark Drabenstott & Landell Froerer, 1988. "A new era in farm lending: who will prosper?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jun, pages 22-38.
- Marvin Duncan & Richard D. Taylor, 1993. "Opportunities for rural community banks in farm lending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 41-52.
- Charles Morris & Mark Drabenstott, 1989. "Financing rural businesses: what role for public policy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 30-45.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Shilling, James D, 1989.
"The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 101-15, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & James D. Shilling, 1989. "The Impact of the Agencies on Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgage Yields," NBER Working Papers 2646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Penner, Rudolph G & Silber, William L, 1973. "The Interaction Between Federal Credit Programs and the Impact on the Allocation of Credit," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 838-52, December.
- Mark Drabenstott, 1995. "Capital for agriculture and rural America: redefining the federal role," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 57-62.
- Hilary H. Smith, 1987. "Agricultural lending: bank closures and branch banking," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 27-38.
- Bruce J. Sherrick & Steven T. Sonka & James D. Monke, 1994. "Nontraditional Lenders in Agricultural Credit Markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 341-357.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W., 1991. "Production and uses of subject-matter research in federal service: observations from research on Farmer Mac," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 237-251, July.
- Michael J. Moran, 1985. "The federally sponsored credit agencies: an overview," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 373-388.
- Richard M. Todd, 1985. "Taking stock of the Farm Credit System: riskier for farm borrowers," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1985. "How monetary policy in 1985 affects the outlook," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Gene D. Sullivan, 1990. "Changes in the agricultural credit delivery system," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 12-33.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.