Farmers' Rights and Protection of Traditional Agricultural Knowledge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994.
"Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement,"
713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Evenson, Robert E & Gollin, Douglas, 1997. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 471-500, April.
- Smale, Melinda & Hodgkin, T. & Zohrabian, Armineh & Day-Rubenstein, K., 2001.
"The demand for crop genetic resources: international use of the U.S. National Plant Germplasm System,"
EPTD discussion papers
82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smale, M. & Day-Rubenstein, K., 2002. "The Demand for Crop Genetic Resources: International Use of the US National Plant Germplasm System," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1639-1655, September.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, December.
- Byerlee, Derek, 1996. "Modern varieties, productivity, and sustainability: Recent experience and emerging challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 697-718, April.
- Bellon, Mauricio R., 2001. "Demand and Supply of Crop Infraspecific Diversity on Farms: Towards a Policy Framework for On-Farm Conservation," Economics Working Papers 7666, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 1999.
"Is Bioprospecting A Viable Strategy for Conserving Tropical Ecosystems?,"
127695, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Lybbert, Travis J., 2000. "Is bioprospecting a viable strategy for conserving tropical ecosystems?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 293-300, September.
- Theo Papaioannou & Helen Yanacopulos & Zuhre Aksoy, 2009. "Global justice: From theory to development action," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 805-818.
- Stump, Daryl, 2010. ""Ancient and Backward or Long-Lived and Sustainable?" The Role of the Past in Debates Concerning Rural Livelihoods and Resource Conservation in Eastern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1251-1262, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.