Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 45 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
Other versions of this item:
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement," Papers 713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip G. Pardey & Julian M. Alston & Connie Chan-Kang & Eduardo C. Magalh�es & Stephen A. Vosti, 2006.
"International and Institutional R&D Spillovers: Attribution of Benefits among Sources for Brazil's New Crop Varieties,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 104-123.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Chan-Kang, Connie & Magalhaes, Eduardo Castelo & Vosti, Stephen A., 2004. "International And Institutional R&D Spillovers: Attribution Of Benefits Among Sources For Brazil'S New Crop Varieties," Staff Papers 14017, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie & Magalhaes, Eduardo Castelo & Vosti, Stephen A., 2002. "International And Institutional R&D Spillovers: Attribution Of Benefits Among Sources For Brazil'S New Crop Varieties," Working Papers 14422, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Gotor, Elisabetta & Caracciolo, Francesco & Watts, Jamie, 2010. "The Perceived Impact of the In-Trust Agreements on CGIAR Germplasm Availability: An Assessment of Bioversity International's Institutional Activities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1486-1493, October.
- Traxler, Greg & Pingali, Prabhu L., 1999. "International Collaboration in Crop Improvement Research: Current Status and Future Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7668, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Oscar Alfranca, 2005. "Private R&D and Spillovers in European Agriculture," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 201-213, May.
- Saito, Yoko & Saito, Hisamitsu & Kondo, Takumi & Osanami, Fumio, 2009. "Quality-oriented technical change in Japanese wheat breeding," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1365-1375, October.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou, 2000. "Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1997. "World food markets into the 21st century: environmental and resource constraints and policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Larson, Donald F. & Otsuka, Keijiro & Kajisa, Kei & Estudillo, Jonna & Diagne, Aliou, 2010. "Can Africa replicate Asia's green revolution in rice ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5478, The World Bank.
- Wright, Brian D., 1996. "Crop genetic resource policy: towards a research agenda," EPTD discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Koo, B. & Pardey, P. G. & Wright, B. D., 2003. "The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 287-297, December.
- Brush, Stephen B., 2007. "Farmers' Rights and Protection of Traditional Agricultural Knowledge," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1499-1514, September.
- Wright, Brian D., 1997. "Crop genetic resource policy: the role of ex situ genebanks," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(1), March.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 2006. "Technological Progress for Sustaining Food-Population Balance: Achievement and Challenges," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25316, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Gotor, Elisabetta & Holloway, Garth J. & Watts, Jamie, 2008. "The Origin, Development And Structure Of Demand For Plant Genetic Resources. The Impact Of The In Trust Agreements To The CGIAR Collections Availability," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36773, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Raitzer, David A. & Kelley, Timothy G., 2008. "Benefit-cost meta-analysis of investment in the International Agricultural Research Centers of the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 108-123, March.
- Frisvold, George B. & Condon, Peter T., 1998. "The convention on biological diversity and agriculture: Implications and unresolved debates1," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 551-570, April.
- Brush, Stephen B., 2005. "Farmers' rights and protection of traditional agricultural knowledge:," CAPRi working papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.