Power, Development, and Institutional Change: Participatory Governance in the Lower Mekong Basin
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 315-318, 04.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
- Ackerman, John, 2004. "Co-Governance for Accountability: Beyond "Exit" and "Voice"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 447-463, March.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
- Lavalle, Adrian Gurza & Acharya, Arnab & Houtzager, Peter P., 2005. "Beyond comparative anecdotalism: lessons on civil society and participation from Sao Paulo, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 951-964, June.
- Eversole, Robyn, 2003. "Managing the Pitfalls of Participatory Development: Some Insight from Australia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 781-795, May.
- Blair, Harry, 2000. "Participation and Accountability at the Periphery: Democratic Local Governance in Six Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Goulet, Denis, 1989. "Participation in development: New avenues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 165-178, February.
- Agarwal, Bina, 2001. "Participatory Exclusions, Community Forestry, and Gender: An Analysis for South Asia and a Conceptual Framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1623-1648, October.
- E. A. Brett, 2003. "Participation and accountability in development management," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 1-29.
- Anthony Bebbington, 2003. "Global networks and local developments: agendas for development geography," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 94(3), pages 297-309, 08.
- Christian Hunold & John S. Dryzek, 2002. "Green Political Theory and the State: Context is Everything," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 2(3), pages 17-39, 08.
- Cornwall, Andrea, 2003. "Whose Voices? Whose Choices? Reflections on Gender and Participatory Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1325-1342, August.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 645-648, October.
- Neda Zawahri & Oliver Hensengerth, 2012. "Domestic environmental activists and the governance of the Ganges and Mekong Rivers in India and China," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 269-298, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.