Struggling with Sustainability--A Comparative Framework for Evaluating Sustainable Development Programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per-Arne Wikström, 2010. "Sustainability and organizational activities - three approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 99-107.
- Kemmler, Andreas & Spreng, Daniel, 2007. "Energy indicators for tracking sustainability in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2466-2480, April.
- Global Environment Facility, 2005. "OPS3 - Progressing toward Environmental Results : Third Overall Performance Study on the GEF, Complete Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7498, March.
- Buchholz, Thomas S. & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A., 2007. "A participatory systems approach to modeling social, economic, and ecological components of bioenergy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6084-6094, December.
- Buchholz, Thomas & Rametsteiner, Ewald & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A., 2009. "Multi Criteria Analysis for bioenergy systems assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 484-495, February.
- Muñiz Castillo, M.R. & Gasper, D.R., 2011. "Human autonomy effectiveness and development projects," ISS Working Papers - General Series 519, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.