An analysis of commercial vegetable farms in relation to sustainability in the uplands of Southeast Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Midmore, D. J. & Poudel, D. D., 1996. "Asian vegetable production systems for the future," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 51-64.
- Ian COXHEAD, 1996.
"Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture,"
398, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1997. "Induced innovation and land degradation in developing country agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Ian Coxhead, 1996. "Induced Innovation and Land Degradation in Developing Country Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 398, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009.
"Agricultural Diversification and the Fruits and Vegetables Sub-Sector : Policy Issues and Development Constraints in the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22951, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Agricultural Diversification and the Fruits and Vegetables Subsector: Policy Issues and Development Constraints in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Vagneron, Isabelle, 2007.
"Economic appraisal of profitability and sustainability of peri-urban agriculture in Bangkok,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 516-529, March.
- Vagneron, I., 2006. "Economic Appraisal of Profitability and Sustainability of Peri-Urban Agriculture in Bangkok," Working Papers MOISA 200614, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Nissen, T. M. & Midmore, D. J. & Keeler, A. G., 2001. "Biophysical and economic tradeoffs of intercropping timber with food crops in the Philippine uplands," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 49-69, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.