Measuring soil quality dynamics: A role for economists, and implications for economic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, LeRoy T., 1991. "Farmer Response to Changes in Climate: The Case of Corn Production," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Ian COXHEAD, 1996.
"Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture,"
398, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1997. "Induced innovation and land degradation in developing country agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Ian Coxhead, 1996. "Induced Innovation and Land Degradation in Developing Country Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 398, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V., 1988. "Commodity-Specific Effects of the Conservation Reserve Program," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Edward C. Jaenicke & Laura L. Lengnick, 1999. "A Soil-Quality Index and Its Relationship to Efficiency and Productivity Growth Measures: Two Decompositions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 881-893.
- Bond, Craig A. & Farzin, Y. Hossein, 2004. "A Portfolio Of Nutrients: Soil And Sustainability," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20035, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.