Ex-Ante Actions and Ex-Post Public Responses to Drought Shocks: Evidence and Simulations from Zimbabwe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakobsen, Kristian Thor, 2012. "In the Eye of the Storm—The Welfare Impacts of a Hurricane," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2578-2589.
- Owens, Trudy, 2004. "External Support During the Transition Phase: Roles for Humanitarian Aid and Development Assistance from a Village Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1711-1733, October.
- Papa Seck, 2007. "Links between Natural Disasters, Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Risk Reduction: A Critical Perspective," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2007-15, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Rechkemmer, Andreas, 2004. "Global environmental governance: the United Nations convention to combat desertification," Discussion Papers, Presidential Department P 2004-001, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- van den Berg, Marrit, 2010. "Household income strategies and natural disasters: Dynamic livelihoods in rural Nicaragua," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 592-602, January.
- Alejandro de la Fuente, 2007. "Private and Public Responses to Climate Shocks," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2007-22, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Francken, Nathalie & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012.
"The Political Economy of Relief Aid Allocation: Evidence from Madagascar,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 486-500.
- Nathalie Francken & Bart Minten & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009. "The political economy of relief aid allocation: evidence from Madagascar," LICOS Discussion Papers 23709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gautam, Madhur, 2006. "Managing Drought in Sub-Saharan Africa: Policy Perspectives," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25608, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stuart Miller & Kari Keipi, 2005. "Strategies and Financial Instruments for Disaster Risk Management in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 33479, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Romer Lovendal, Christian & Knowles, Marco, 2006. "Tomorrow's Hunger: A Framework for Analysing Vulnerability to Food Security," Working Paper Series RP2006/119, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2012. "Elmhirst Lecture, 27th International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil August 2012 : Options for African Agriculture in an Era of High Food and Energy Prices," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 127070, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marzo, Federica & Mori, Hideki, 2012. "Crisis response in social protection," Social Protection Discussion Papers 67611, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.