Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Enterprises in Latin America and the Caribbean Under the New Economic Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in Clusters and Value Chains in Latin America: The Role of Policies," IDB Publications 40778, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003.
"Trade liberalization and productivity growth in latin american manufacturing, 1970-98,"
Journal of Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 127-127.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth in Latin American Manufacturing, 1970-98," Journal of Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15.
- Yves-André FAURE (IRD-IFREDE-GRES), 2006. "About contemporary challenges of informal activities in Western Africa and Brazil (in Portuguese : A respeito de alguns desafios contemporâneos da informalidade económica...)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Toledo, Arcelia & Hernández, José de la Paz & Griffin, Denis, 2010. "Incentives and the growth of Oaxacan subsistence businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 630-638, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.