The ecological basis of irrigation institutions: East and South Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levine, G. & Chin, L. T. & Miranda, S. M., 1976. "Requirements for the successful introduction and management of rotational irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 41-56, December.
- Reidinger, Richard B, 1974. " Institutional Rationing of Canal Water in Northern India: Conflict between Traditional Patterns and Modern Needs," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(1), pages 79-104, October.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2006.
"Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149859, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2008. "Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Essam, Timothy, 2009. "Impact of water user associations on agricultural productivity in Chile:," IFPRI discussion papers 892, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lam, Wai Fung, 2001. "Coping with Change: A Study of Local Irrigation Institutions in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1569-1592, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.