Socioeconomic Issues In Irrigation Development And Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics in its series Economic Reports with number 13026.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. William Easter, 1977. "Improving Village Irrigation Systems: An Example from India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(1), pages 56-66.
- Seagraves, J.A. & Easter, K. William, 1982. "Pricing for Irrigation Water," Economic Reports 8445, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Palanisami, Kuppannan & Easter, K. William, 1983. "The Tanks Of South India (A Potential For Future Expansion In Irrigation)," Economic Reports 13041, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1980. "Issues In Irrigation Planning And Development," Staff Papers 13744, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1980. "Capturing The Economic Surplus Created By Irrigation," Staff Papers 13260, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.