A continuous-time model of departure time choice for urban shopping trips
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transportation Research Part B: Methodological.
Volume (Year): 36 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1998. "Accommodating flexible substitution patterns in multi-dimensional choice modeling: formulation and application to travel mode and departure time choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 455-466, September.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1998. "A model of post home-arrival activity participation behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 387-400, August.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-79, June.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Temporal Variations on Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199501, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Mannering, Fred L. & Hamed, Mohammad M., 1990. "Occurence, frequency, and duration of commuters' work-to-home departure delay," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 99-109, April.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A hazard-based duration model of shopping activity with nonparametric baseline specification and nonparametric control for unobserved heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-207, June.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-79, June.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990.
"Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-82, July.
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- McCall, Brian P, 1994. "Testing the Proportional Hazards Assumption in the Presence of Unmeasured Heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 321-34, July-Sept.
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Brey, Raúl & Walker, Joan L., 2011. "Latent temporal preferences: An application to airline travel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 880-895, November.
- Sasic, Ana & Habib, Khandker Nurul, 2013. "Modelling departure time choices by a Heteroskedastic Generalized Logit (Het-GenL) model: An investigation on home-based commuting trips in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA)," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 15-32.
- Lemp, Jason D. & Kockelman, Kara M. & Damien, Paul, 2010. "The continuous cross-nested logit model: Formulation and application for departure time choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 646-661, June.
- Bellei, Giuseppe & Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale, 2006. "A demand model with departure time choice for within-day dynamic traffic assignment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1557-1576, December.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Nurul Habib, Khandker M. & Day, Nicholas & Miller, Eric J., 2009. "An investigation of commuting trip timing and mode choice in the Greater Toronto Area: Application of a joint discrete-continuous model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 639-653, August.
- Iragaël Joly & Karl Littlejohn & Vincent Kaufmann, 2006. "La croissance des budgets-temps de transport en question : nouvelles approches," Post-Print halshs-00174992, HAL.
- Hejun Kang & Darren Scott, 2008. "An integrated spatio-temporal GIS toolkit for exploring intra-household interactions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 253-268, March.
- Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Madre, Jean-Loup & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 2004. "An analysis of the effects of French vehicle inspection program and grant for scrappage on household vehicle transaction," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 905-926, December.
- Andrew Daly & Stephane Hess & Geoff Hyman & John Polak & Charlene Rohr, 2005. "Modelling departure time and mode choice," ERSA conference papers ersa05p688, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephane Hess & John Polak & Andrew Daly & Geoffrey Hyman, 2007. "Flexible substitution patterns in models of mode and time of day choice: new evidence from the UK and the Netherlands," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 213-238, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.