Transfers in non-intact households
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher J. Flinn, 1994. "Expenditure Decisions of Divorced Mothers and Income Composition," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 742-761.
- Weiss, Y. & Willis, R.J., 1990.
"Transfers Among Divorced Couples: Evidence And Interpretation,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
90-4, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1993. "Transfers among Divorced Couples: Evidence and Interpretation," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 629-79, October.
- Yoram Weiss & Robert J. Willis, . "Transfers Among Divorced Couples: Evidence and Interpretation," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 90-4a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Markus JΣntti & Sheldon Danziger, 1994. "Child poverty in Sweden and the United States: The effect of social transfers and parental labor force participation," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 48-64, October.
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "What are the economic consequences of divorce?," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 641-645, November.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher J, 1995. "Rationalizing Child-Support Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1241-62, December.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1985. "Children as Collective Goods and Divorce Settlements," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 268-92, July.
- Lazear, Edward P. & Michael, Robert T., 1988. "Allocation of Income within the Household," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226469669, October.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Halla, Martin, 2009.
"The Effect of Joint Custody on Marriage and Divorce,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Halla, 2009. "The Effect of Joint Custody on Marriage and Divorce," Economics working papers 2009-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Martin Halla, 2009. "The Effect of Joint Custody on Marriage and Divorce," NRN working papers 2009-09, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Christine Atteneder & Martin Halla, 2006.
"Bargaining at divorce: The allocation of custody,"
Economics working papers
2006-18, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria, revised Jan 2007.
- Amy Farmer & Jill Tiefenthaler, 2003. "Strategic Bargaining Over Child Support and Visitation," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 205-218, September.
- John Ermisch, 2008. "Child support and non-resident fathers’ contact with their children," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 827-853, October.
- Brandeanna Allen & John Nunley & Alan Seals, 2011.
"The Effect of Joint-Child-Custody Legislation on the Child-Support Receipt of Single Mothers,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 124-139, March.
- Allen, Brandeanna & Nunley, John & Seals, Alan, 2008. "The Effect of Joint-Child-Custody Legislation on the Child-Support Receipt of Single Mothers," MPRA Paper 16316, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- S. Bracke & K. Schoors & G. Verschelden, 2010. "No-Fault Divorce and Rent-Seeking," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/681, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Martin Halla, 2005.
"Unterhalt, Obsorge und Scheidungsanwälte: Eine ökonometrische Untersuchung der einvernehmlichen Scheidung in Österreich,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(IV), pages 501-525, December.
- Martin Halla, 2004. "Unterhalt, Obsorge und Scheidungsanwälte: Eine ökonometrische Untersuchung der einvernehmlichen Scheidung in Österreich," Economics working papers 2004-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Daniela del Boca, 2001.
"Mothers, Fathers And Children After Divorce: The Role Of Institutions,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp25_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2003. "Mothers, fathers and children after divorce: The role of institutions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 399-422, 08.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "Mothers, Fathers and Children after Divorce: The Role of Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Klabunde & Evelyn Korn, 2010.
"Parasites and Raven Mothers: A German-Japanese Comparison on (Lone) Motherhood,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0196, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Anna Klabunde & Evelyn Korn, 2010. "Parasites and Raven Mothers: A German-Japanese comparison on (lone) motherhood," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201023, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Daniela Del Boca & Rocio Ribero, 2003. "Visitations and Transfers After Divorce," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 187-204, September.
- Marisa Bucheli & Wanda Cabella, 2009. "Fathers and children: alimony and contact after marriage breakdown (Uruguay)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2809, Department of Economics - dECON.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.