What are the economic consequences of divorce?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Bitler & Jonah Gelbach & Hilary Hoynes & Madeline Zavodny, 2004.
"The impact of welfare reform on marriage and divorce,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 213-236, May.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes & Madeline Zavodny, 2004. "The Impact of Welfare Reform on Marriage and Divorce," Working Papers 110, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes & Madeline Zavodny, 2002. "The impact of welfare reform on marriage and divorce," Working Paper 2002-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kelly Edmiston, 2005. "New insights in the determinants of regional variation in personal bankruptcy filing rates," Community Affairs Research Working Paper 2005-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Saul D. Hoffman, 2003. "The Socio-Economic Effects of Teen Childbearing Re-Considered: A Re-Analysis of the Teen Miscarriage Experiment," Working Papers 03-08, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Teresa Mauldin & Yoko Mimura, 2007. "Marrying, Unmarrying, and Poverty Dynamics among Mothers with Children Living at Home," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 566-582, December.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Ribero, Rocio, 1998. "Transfers in non-intact households," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-478, December.
- Hadfield, Gillian K., 1999. "A coordination model of the sexual division of labor," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 125-153, October.
- J. Bartfeld, . "Child Support and the Postdivorce Economic Well-Being of Mothers, Fathers, and Children," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1182-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Kim, Hyunju, 2002. "Stigma in divorces and its deterrence effect," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 31-44.
- Judi Bartfeld, 1998. "Child Support and the Post-Divorce Economic Well-Being of Mothers, Fathers, and Children," JCPR Working Papers 50, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst & Alexandra Killewald, 2011. "Marital Sorting and Parental Wealth," NBER Working Papers 16748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Schramm, 2006. "Individual and Social Costs of Divorce in Utah," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 133-151, April.
- Jonathan Fisher & Angela Lyons, 2006. "Till Debt do us Part: A Model of Divorce and Personal Bankruptcy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 35-52, 03.
- R. D. Plotnick & E. Smolensky & E. Evenhouse & S. Reilly, . "The Twentieth Century Record of Inequality and Poverty in the United States," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1166-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Christopher Tamborini & Howard Iams & Gayle Reznik, 2012. "Women’s Earnings Before and After Marital Dissolution: Evidence from Longitudinal Earnings Records Matched to Survey Data," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 69-82, March.
- Kathrine Daniels & Kathryn Rettig & Robert delMas, 2006. "Alternative Formulas for Distributing Parental Incomes at Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 4-26, April.
- Larry Taylor, 2011. "The transition to mid-life divorce," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 251-271, June.
- Nunley, John M. & Seals, Alan, 2009. "Child-Custody Reform and Marriage-Specific Investment in Children," MPRA Paper 16313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.