Input-output theory and institutional aspects of environmental policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keuning, Steven J. & van Dalen, Jan & de Haan, Mark, 1999. "The Netherlands' NAMEA; presentation, usage and future extensions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Steenge, Albert E, 1978. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: Further Comments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 482-86, August.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Tietenberg, Tom, 1992. "The structure of penalties in environmental enforcement: An economic analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-200, September.
- Albert Steenge, 1995. "Sraffa and Goodwin: A unifying framework for standards of value in the income distribution problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 55-75, February.
- de Haan, Mark & Keuning, Steven J, 1996. "Taking the Environment into Account: The NAMEA Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 131-48, June.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- Mònica Serrano, 2007. "The Production and Consumption Accounting Principles as a Guideline for Designing Environmental Tax Policy," Working Papers 2007.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- G. Ipek Tunc & Serap Turut-Asik & Elif Akbostanci, 2006. "CO2 Emissions vs. CO2 Responsibility: An Input-Output Approach for the Turkish Economy," ERC Working Papers 0604, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2006.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009.
"Emissions Trends, Labour Productivity Dynamics and Time-Related Events - Sector Heterogeneous Analyses of Decoupling/Recoupling on a 1990-2006 NAMEA,"
20087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009. "Emissions Trends, Labour Productivity Dynamics and Time-Related Events - Sector Heterogeneous Analyses of Decoupling/Recoupling on a 1990-2006 NAMEA," MPRA Paper 17903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Montini, Anna, 2013. "Environmental performance, innovation and spillovers. Evidence from a regional NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 101-114.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "The evolution of environmental and labor productivity dynamics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 357-399, April.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Air Pollutant Emissions in Italy: Evidence from Environmental Accounts (NAMEA) Panel Data," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 277-301.
- Iñaki Arto & Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2012. "Emisiones territoriales y fuga de emisiones. Análisis del caso español," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 73-87, Abril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.