Input-output theory and institutional aspects of environmental policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albert Steenge, 1995. "Sraffa and Goodwin: A unifying framework for standards of value in the income distribution problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 55-75, February.
- Keuning, Steven J. & van Dalen, Jan & de Haan, Mark, 1999. "The Netherlands' NAMEA; presentation, usage and future extensions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- de Haan, Mark & Keuning, Steven J, 1996. "Taking the Environment into Account: The NAMEA Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 131-48, June.
- Steenge, Albert E, 1978. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: Further Comments," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 482-86, August.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Tietenberg, Tom, 1992. "The structure of penalties in environmental enforcement: An economic analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-200, September.
- Mònica Serrano, 2007. "The Production and Consumption Accounting Principles as a Guideline for Designing Environmental Tax Policy," Working Papers 2007.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009.
"Emissions Trends, Labour Productivity Dynamics and Time-Related Events - Sector Heterogeneous Analyses of Decoupling/Recoupling on a 1990-2006 NAMEA,"
20087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marin, Giovanni & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2009. "Emissions Trends, Labour Productivity Dynamics and Time-Related Events - Sector Heterogeneous Analyses of Decoupling/Recoupling on a 1990-2006 NAMEA," MPRA Paper 17903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "Environmental Kuznets Curves for Air Pollutant Emissions in Italy: Evidence from Environmental Accounts (NAMEA) Panel Data," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 277-301.
- G. Ipek Tunc & Serap Turut-Asik & Elif Akbostanci, 2006. "CO2 Emissions vs. CO2 Responsibility: An Input-Output Approach for the Turkish Economy," ERC Working Papers 0604, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2006.
- Iñaki Arto & Jordi Roca & Mònica Serrano, 2012. "Emisiones territoriales y fuga de emisiones. Análisis del caso español," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 73-87, Abril.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.