Estimation of time-varying ARMA models with Markovian changes in regime
AbstractIn this paper, we consider the estimation of time-varying ARMA models subject to Markovian changes in regime. We give explicit conditions ensuring consistency and asymptotic normality, as well as the limiting covariance matrix, of least squares and quasi-generalized least-squares estimators.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 70 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francq, C. & Zakoian, J. -M., 2001.
"Stationarity of multivariate Markov-switching ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 339-364, June.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2000. "Stationarity of Multivariate Markov-Switching ARMA Models," Working Papers 2000-32, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
- Abdelouahab Bibi & Christian Francq, 2003. "Consistent and asymptotically normal estimators for cyclically time-dependent linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 41-68, March.
- Zakoïan, Jean-Michel & Regnard, Nazim, 2008. "GARCH (1,1) Models with Exogenously-Driven Volatility: Structure and Estimation," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2285, Paris Dauphine University.
- Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2010. "A class of DCC asymmetric GARCH models driven by exogenous variables," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5529, Paris Dauphine University.
- Zakoïan, Jean-Michel & Regnard, Nazim, 2011. "A Conditionally Heteroskedastic Model with Time-varying Coefficients for Daily Gas Spot Prices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2603, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.