Valuing cultural heritage in a multi-attribute framework microeconomic perspectives and policy implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vivien Foster & Susana Mourato, 2000. "Valuing the Multiple Impacts of Pesticide Use in the UK: A Contingent Ranking Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 1-21.
- Adrian Darnell, 1998. "Some Simple Analytics of Access and Revenue Targets," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 189-196, June.
- Walter Santagata & Giovanni Signorello, 2000. "Contingent Valuation of a Cultural Public Good and Policy Design: The Case of ``Napoli Musei Aperti''," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 181-204, August.
- Stephen Creigh-Tyte & Sara Selwood, 1998. "Museums in the U.K.: Some Evidence on Scale and Activities," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 151-165, June.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Peter Boxall & Michael Williams & Jordan Louviere, 1998. "Stated Preference Approaches for Measuring Passive Use Values: Choice Experiments and Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 64-75.
- Cowen, Tyler, 1989. "Are all tastes constant and identical? : A critique of Stigler and Becker," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 127-135, January.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1999.
"Rationality for Economists?,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 19(1-3), pages 73-105, December.
- Volker Kirchberg, 1998. "Entrance Fees as a Subjective Barrier to Visiting Museums," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Faye Steiner, 1997. "Optimal Pricing of Museum Admission," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 307-333, December.
- Norton, Bryan & Costanza, Robert & Bishop, Richard C., 1998. "The evolution of preferences: Why 'sovereign' preferences may not lead to sustainable policies and what to do about it," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 193-211, February.
- K.G. Willis, 2002. "Research Note: Iterative Bid Design in Contingent Valuation and the Estimation of the Revenue Maximising Price for a Cultural Good," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 307-324, November.
- Stephen Bailey & Peter Falconer, 1998. "Charging for Admission to Museums and Galleries: A Framework for Analysing the Impact on Access," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 167-177, June.
- Hanley, Nick & Mourato, Susana & Wright, Robert E, 2001. " Choice Modelling Approaches: A Superior Alternative for Environmental Valuation?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 435-62, July.
- John B. Loomis, 2000. "Vertically Summing Public Good Demand Curves: An Empirical Comparison of Economic versus Political Jurisdictions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 312-321.
- Ateca Amestoy, Victoria María, 2011. "Demand for Cultural Heritage," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-06, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Svoboda, Frantisek, 2011. "In search of value: Vienna School of Art History, Austrian value theory and the others," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 428-435, August.
- Andy Choi & Franco Papandrea & Jeff Bennett, 2007. "Assessing cultural values: developing an attitudinal scale," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 311-335, December.
- Cuccia Tiziana, 2008. "A contingent ranking study on the preferences of tourists across seasons," EBLA Working Papers 200802, University of Turin.
- Xing HUIBIN & Azizan MARZUKI & Arman ABDUL RAZAK, 2012. "Protective Development Of Cultural Heritage Tourism: The Case Of Lijiang,China," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 39-54, February.
- Allan, Corey & Grimes, Arthur & Kerr, Suzi, 2013. "Value and Culture," Working Papers 13_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Caballer Mellado, V. & De La Poza, E., 2010. "La Numismática como objeto de inversión y valoración/Numismatics as an object of investment and valuation," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 475 (22 pÃ¡, Agosto.
- Frateschi, Carlofilippo & Lazzaro, Elisabetta & Palma Martos, Luis, 2009. "A Comparative Econometric Analysis of Museum Attendance by Locals and Foreigners: The Cases of Padua and Seville/Un análisis econométrico comparado de las asistencias a los museos por parte del púb," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 177-198, Abril.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Roberto Cellini, 2007. "Is cultural heritage really important for tourists? A contingent rating study," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 261-271.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.