Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2005)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKelvey, Maureen & Alm, Hakan & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2003. "Does co-location matter for formal knowledge collaboration in the Swedish biotechnology-pharmaceutical sector?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 483-501, March.
- Alexander Kaufmann & Franz Todtling, 2000. "Systems of Innovation in Traditional Industrial Regions: The Case of Styria in a Comparative Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 29-40.
- Ash Amin, 1999. "An Institutionalist Perspective on Regional Economic Development," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 365-378, 06.
- Frank Moulaert & Farid Sekia, 2003. "Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 289-302.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Smith, Keith, 2002. "What is the 'Knowledge Economy'? Knowledge Intensity and Distributed Knowledge Bases," Discussion Papers 06, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- David Jacobson & Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & Keith Smith & Staffan Laestadius, . "Low-Tech Industries and the Knowledge Economy: State of the Art and Research Challenges," STEP Report series 200316, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- P Cooke & M G Uranga & G Etxebarria, 1998. "Regional systems of innovation: an evolutionary perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1563-1584, September.
- Gertler, Meric S., 2004. "Manufacturing Culture: The Institutional Geography of Industrial Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233824.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.