Does co-location matter for formal knowledge collaboration in the Swedish biotechnology-pharmaceutical sector?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brigitte van Beuzekom, 2001. "Biotechnology Statistics in OECD Member Countries: Compendium of Existing National Statistics," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2001/6, OECD Publishing.
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- John Cantwell & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2000. "Capitalism, profits and innovation in the new techno-economic paradigm," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 131-157.
- McKelvey, Maureen, 1997. "Coevolution in Commercial Genetic Engineering," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 503-32, September.
- Michaela Trippl & Joshua von Gabain & Franz Tödtling, 2006. "Policy agents as catalysts of knowledge links in the biotechnology sector," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2006_01, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Marina van Geenhuizen & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Knowledge Virtualization and Local Connectedness among Smart High-tech Companies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Alexander Kaufmann, 2008. "Do Different Types of Innovation Rely on Specific Kinds of Knowledge Interactions?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_01, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Franz Toedtling & Patrick Lehner, 2006. "Do Different Types of Innovation Require Specific Kinds of Knowledge Links?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p513, European Regional Science Association.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Social Networks across Spatial Agglomerations: the Paradox of High-Tech Clusters. A Critical Revision of Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p779, European Regional Science Association.
- Laamanen, Tomi, 2005. "Dependency, resource depth, and supplier performance during industry downturn," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-140, March.
- Fernhaber, Stephanie A. & Li, Dan, 2013. "International exposure through network relationships: Implications for new venture internationalization," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 316-334.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade, Cristina, 2010. "From new to the firm to new to the world. Effect of geographical proximity and technological capabilities on the degree of novelty in emerging economies," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2010/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Jacqueline Senker, 2006. "Biotechnology Alliances in the European Pharmaceutical Industry: Past, Present and Future," SPRU Working Paper Series 137, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Marina Geenhuizen, 2007. "Modelling dynamics of knowledge networks and local connectedness: a case study of urban high-tech companies in The Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 813-833, December.
- Gilding, Michael, 2008. "'The tyranny of distance': Biotechnology networks and clusters in the antipodes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1132-1144, July.
- Kolympiris, Christos & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Miller, Douglas, 2011. "Spatial collocation and venture capital in the US biotechnology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1188-1199.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.