Technology and market orientation in company participation in the EU framework programme
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pisano, Gary P., 1991. "The governance of innovation: Vertical integration and collaborative arrangements in the biotechnology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 237-249, June.
- John Peterson, 1991. "Technology Policy in Europe: Explaining the Framework Programme and Eureka in Theory and Practice," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 269-290, 03.
- Hagedoorn, John & Schakenraad, Jos, 1990. "Inter-firm partnerships and co-operative strategies in core technologies," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-4260, Maastricht University.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Patel, Pari & Pavitt, Keith, 1997. "The technological competencies of the world's largest firms: Complex and path-dependent, but not much variety," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 141-156, May.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Grimpe, Christoph, 2012. "Extramural research grants and scientists’ funding strategies: Beggars cannot be choosers?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1448-1460.
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2007. "R&D collaboration networks in the European FrameworkProgrammes: Data processing, network construction and selected results," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 032, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Palmberg, Christopher & Pajarinen, Mika, 2005. "Determinants of Internationalisation through Strategic Alliances - Insights Based on New Data on Large Finnish Firms," Discussion Papers 966, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Marín, Pedro L. & Siotis, Georges, .
"Public Policies towards Research Joint Venture formation: Designs and Outcomes,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/5367, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2002. "Public Policies Towards Research Joint Venture Formation: Designs and Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 3772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2006. "The structure of R&D collaboration networks in the European Framework Programmes," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 036, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "How do public programmes shape strategic R&D collaborations? Project-level evidence from the 5th and 6th EU Framework Programmes," Working Papers of BETA 2009-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2013. "Alignment of Innovation Policy Objectives: a demand side perspective," DRUID Working Papers 13-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Marin, Pedro L. & Siotis, Georges, 2008. "Public policies towards Research Joint Venture: Institutional design and participants' characteristics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1057-1065, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.