Technology Policy in Europe: Explaining the Framework Programme and Eureka in Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 29 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2007.
"Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
008, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Centre for International Business Strategy Working Papers cibs-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-43, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994.
"Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information,"
Economics Working Papers
263, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Cassiman, Bruno, 2000. "Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 283-314, February.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research Joint Ventures and Optimal R&D Policy with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 1105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Duysters, Geert, 2004.
"Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-218.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2003. "Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Duysters, Geert, 2004. "Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13047, Maastricht University.
- Peters, Lois & Groenewegen, Peter & Fiebelkorn, Nico, 1998. "A comparison of networks between industry and public sector research in materials technology and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 255-271, July.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2002. "Technology and market orientation in company participation in the EU framework programme," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 437-455, March.
- Dimitris Assimakopoulos, 2002. "IT Innovation within the Esprit and IST Programs. Some Evidence from the UK," Post-Print hal-00452340, HAL.
- Arne Niemann, 2006. "Explaining visa, asylum and immigration policy Treaty revision: insights from a revised neofunctionalist framework," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0005, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 1998. "The difficulties in assessing the impact of EU framework programmes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 599-610, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.