Determinants of university participation in EU-funded R & D cooperative projects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1998.
"The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries,"
Staff General Research Papers
1386, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Just, Richard E., 1999. "The organization of agricultural research in western developed countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1999. "The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries," Staff General Research Papers 1649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Alonso & Pedro Marín, 2004. "Research joint ventures: the role of public research institutes," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(2), pages 213-231, May.
- Hrvoje Mataković & Iva Radočaj Novak, 2013. "Croatia’s participation in the Seventh Framework Programme: a Moderate Success?," Business Systems Research, Society for Promotion of Business Information Technology (BIT), vol. 4(2), pages 126-143.
- Joaquín M. Azagra-Caro & Dimitrios Pontikakis & Attila Varga, . "Absorptive capacity and the delocalisation of university-industry interaction Evidence from participations in the EU's Sixth Framework Programme for Research," Working Papers 2010R01, Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.