A note on cooperative versus non-cooperative strategies in international pollution control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wirl Franz, 1994. "Pigouvian Taxation of Energy for Flow and Stock Externalities and Strategic, Noncompetitive Energy Pricing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Wirl, Franz & Dockner, Engelbert, 1995. "Leviathan governments and carbon taxes: Costs and potential benefits," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1215-1236, June.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Koji Shimomura, 1999.
"A Dynamic Conjectural Variations Model in the Private Provision of Public Goods: a Differential Game Approach,"
Discussion Paper Series
104, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2001. "A dynamic conjectural variations model in the private provision of public goods: a differential game approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 153-172, July.
- Santiago Rubio & Begoña Casino, 2003. "Strategic Behavior and Efficiency in the Common Property Extraction of Groundwater," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(1), pages 73-87, September.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Michèle Breton & Lucia Sbragia & Georges Zaccour, 2008. "Dynamic Models for International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2008.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabien NGENDAKURIYO, 2009. "Institutions Quality and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kossioris, G. & Plexousakis, M. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A. & Mäler, K.-G., 2008.
"Feedback Nash equilibria for non-linear differential games in pollution control,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1312-1331, April.
- Kossioris, G. & Plexousakis, M. & Xepapadeas, A. & Zeeuw, A.J. de & Mäler, K-G., 2008. "Feedback Nash equilibria for non-linear differential games in pollution control," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-378255, Tilburg University.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2013.
"Feedback Equilibria in a Dynamic Renewable Resource Oligopoly: Pre-Emption, Voracity and Exhaustion,"
Working Paper Series
56_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2013. "Feedback equilibria in a dynamic renewable resource oligopoly: pre-emption, voracity and exhaustion," Working Papers 2013/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2013. "Feedback equilibria in a dynamic renewable resource oligopoly: pre-emption, voracity and exhaustion," Working Papers wp890, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Calvo, Emilio & Rubio, Santiago J., 2013.
"Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 289-339, April.
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Li, Shoude & Pan, Xiaojun, 2014. "A dynamic general equilibrium model of pollution abatement under learning by doing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 285-288.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2011.
"A dynamic model of conflict and appropriation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 167-182, April.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2009.
"On Cleaner Technologies in a Transboundary Pollution Game,"
2009-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2009. "On Cleaner Technologies in a Transboundary Pollution Game," Discussion Paper 2009-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2010. "'The Voracity Effect' and Climate Change: The Impact of Clean Technologies," Discussion Paper 2010-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rowat, Colin, 2007.
"Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3179-3202, October.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game," GE, Growth, Math methods 0502001, EconWPA.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game," Discussion Papers 05-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2008. "Duopoly can be more anti-competitive than monopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 217-219, December.
- Steffen Jørgensen & Georges Zaccour, 2007. "Developments in differential game theory and numerical methods: economic and management applications," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-181, April.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2011.
"Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 51, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Wirl, Franz, 2007. "Do multiple Nash equilibria in Markov strategies mitigate the tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3723-3740, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.