U.S. energy product supply elasticities: A survey and application to the U.S. oil market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelman, M A, 1990. "Mineral Depletion, with Special Reference to Petroleum," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Labys, W. C. & Paik, S. & Liebenthal, A. M., 1979. "An econometric simulation model of the US market for steam coal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-26, January.
- Dahl, Carol A., 1981. "Refinery mix in the U.S., Canada, and the E.E.C," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-246.
- James M. Griffin & Clifton T. Jones, 1986. "Falling Oil Prices: Where Is the Floor?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-50.
- Rice, Patricia & Smith, V. Kerry, 1977. "An econometric model of the petroleum industry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 263-287, November.
- Roumasset, J. & Isaak, D. & Fesharaki, F., 1983. "Oil prices without OPEC : A walk on the supply-side," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 164-170, July.
- Yang, Bong-Min & Hu, Teh-wei, 1984. "Gasoline demand and supply under a disequilibrium market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 276-282, October.
- Green, David Jay, 1988. "A demand-determined model of the residual fuel oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Carol Dahl & Mine Yucel, 1991. "Testing Alternative Hypotheses of Oil Producer Behavior," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 117-138.
- Clifton T. Jones, 1990. "OPEC Behaviour Under Falling Prices: Implications For Cartel Stability," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 117-130.
- Clark, Peter & Coene, Patrick & Logan, Douglas, 1981. "A comparison of ten U.S. oil and gas supply models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 297-335, December.
- Griffin, James M, 1985. "OPEC Behavior: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 954-63, December.
- Dahl, Carol & Laumas, G. S., 1981. "Stability of US petroleum refinery response to relative product prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 30-35, January.
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel, 2009.
"Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 106-46, February.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Knittel, Christopher R & Hughes, Jonathan E., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9gh5b4rv, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Stephen P. Holland & Christopher R. Knittel & Jonathan E. Hughes, 2007. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," NBER Working Papers 13266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holland, Stephen P & Knittel, Christopher R & Hughes, Jonathan E., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0177r7xp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- John T. Cuddington & Abdel M. Zellou, 2012.
"A Simple Mineral Market Model: Can it produce Super Cycles in prices?,"
2012-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Cuddington, John T. & Zellou, Abdel M., 2013. "A simple mineral market model: Can it produce super cycles in prices?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 75-87.
- Wiser, Ryan & Bolinger, Mark, 2007. "Can deployment of renewable energy put downward pressure on natural gas prices?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 295-306, January.
- Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2001. "Uncertainty and the convenience yield in crude oil price backwardations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 533-548, September.
- Boeters, Stefan & Bollen, Johannes, 2012.
"Fossil fuel supply, leakage and the effectiveness of border measures in climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages S181-S189.
- Stefan Boeters & Johannes Bollen, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Supply, Leakage and the Effectiveness of Border Measures in Climate Policy," CPB Discussion Paper 215, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yerushalmi, Erez, 2012. "Measuring the administrative water allocation mechanism and agricultural amenities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 992, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.