U.S. energy product supply elasticities: A survey and application to the U.S. oil market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Bong-Min & Hu, Teh-wei, 1984. "Gasoline demand and supply under a disequilibrium market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 276-282, October.
- Labys, W. C. & Paik, S. & Liebenthal, A. M., 1979. "An econometric simulation model of the US market for steam coal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-26, January.
- Clifton T. Jones, 1990. "OPEC Behaviour Under Falling Prices: Implications For Cartel Stability," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 117-130.
- Martin B. Zimmerman, 1977. "Modeling Depletion in a Mineral Industry: The Case of Coal," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 41-65, Spring.
- Dahl, Carol & Laumas, G. S., 1981. "Stability of US petroleum refinery response to relative product prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 30-35, January.
- Dahl, Carol A., 1981. "Refinery mix in the U.S., Canada, and the E.E.C," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-246.
- Carol Dahl & Mine Yucel, 1991. "Testing Alternative Hypotheses of Oil Producer Behavior," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 117-138.
- Roumasset, J. & Isaak, D. & Fesharaki, F., 1983. "Oil prices without OPEC : A walk on the supply-side," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 164-170, July.
- Adelman, M. A. & Shahi, Manoj, 1989. "Oil development-operating cost estimates, 1955-1985," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 2-10, January.
- Rice, Patricia & Smith, V. Kerry, 1977. "An econometric model of the petroleum industry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 263-287, November.
- Griffin, James M, 1985. "OPEC Behavior: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 954-63, December.
- James M. Griffin & Clifton T. Jones, 1986. "Falling Oil Prices: Where Is the Floor?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 37-50.
- Clark, Peter & Coene, Patrick & Logan, Douglas, 1981. "A comparison of ten U.S. oil and gas supply models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 297-335, December.
- Walls, Margaret A., 1992. "Modeling and forecasting the supply of oil and gas : A survey of existing approaches," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 287-309, September.
- Green, David Jay, 1988. "A demand-determined model of the residual fuel oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Chermak Janie M. & Patrick Robert H., 1995. "A Well-Based Cost Function and the Economics of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Natural Gas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 174-189, March.
- Adelman, M A, 1990. "Mineral Depletion, with Special Reference to Petroleum," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Boeters, Stefan & Bollen, Johannes, 2012.
"Fossil fuel supply, leakage and the effectiveness of border measures in climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages S181-S189.
- Stefan Boeters & Johannes Bollen, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Supply, Leakage and the Effectiveness of Border Measures in Climate Policy," CPB Discussion Paper 215, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Cuddington, John T. & Zellou, Abdel M., 2013.
"A simple mineral market model: Can it produce super cycles in prices?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 75-87.
- John T. Cuddington & Abdel M. Zellou, 2012. "A Simple Mineral Market Model: Can it produce Super Cycles in prices?," Working Papers 2012-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Considine, Timothy J. & Larson, Donald F., 2001. "Uncertainty and the convenience yield in crude oil price backwardations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 533-548, September.
- Holland, Stephen P & Knittel, Christopher R & Hughes, Jonathan E., 2008.
"Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt0177r7xp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel, 2009. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 106-46, February.
- Holland, Stephen P. & Knittel, Christopher R & Hughes, Jonathan E., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9gh5b4rv, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Stephen P. Holland & Christopher R. Knittel & Jonathan E. Hughes, 2007. "Greenhouse Gas Reductions under Low Carbon Fuel Standards?," NBER Working Papers 13266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2010.
"Structural Transformation and the Oil Price,"
OxCarre Working Papers
048, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Wiser, Ryan & Bolinger, Mark, 2007. "Can deployment of renewable energy put downward pressure on natural gas prices?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 295-306, January.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Robert S. Pindyck, 2013. "The Simple Economics of Commodity Price Speculation," NBER Working Papers 18951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Coletti & René Lalonde & Paul Masson & Dirk Muir & Stephen Snudden, 2012. "Commodities and Monetary Policy: Implications for Inflation and Price Level Targeting," Working Papers 12-16, Bank of Canada.
- Micaela Ponce & Anne Neumann, 2014. "Elasticities of Supply for the US Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1372, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2013.
"Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price","
12-45, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Yerushalmi, Erez, 2012. "Measuring the administrative water allocation mechanism and agricultural amenities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 992, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.