Earthquake risk and housing rents: Evidence from the Tokyo Metropolitan Area
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Nakamura, Ryohei, 1986.
"A new approach to the estimation of structural equations in hedonic models,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 218-233, March.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 1985. "A New Approach to the Estimation of Structural Equations in Hedonic Models," Working Papers 595, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1985. "A Test of the Expected Utility Model: Evidence from Earthquake Risks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 369-89, April.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Ohkawara, Toru & Suzuki, Tsutomu, 1996. "Agglomeration Economies and a Test for Optimal City Sizes in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 379-398, December.
- Kurt J. Beron & James C. Murdoch & Mark A. Thayer & Wim P. M. Vijverberg, 1997. "An Analysis of the Housing Market before and after the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 101-113.
- Masayuki Nakagawa & Makoto Saito & Hisaki Yamaga, 2009. "Earthquake Risks And Land Prices: Evidence From The Tokyo Metropolitan Area," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 208-222.
- Kuwayama, Yusuke & Olmstead, Sheila & Krupnick, Alan, 2013. "Water Resoures and Unconventional Fossil Fuel Development: Linking Physical Impacts to Social Costs," Discussion Papers dp-13-34, Resources For the Future.
- Red Larsen, Erling & Sommervoll, Dag Einar, 2009. "The impact on rent from tenant and landlord characteristics and interaction," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 316-322, May.
- Arbel, Yuval & Ben-Shahar, Danny & Gabriel, Stuart & Tobol, Yossef, 2010. "The local cost of terror: Effects of the second Palestinian Intifada on Jerusalem house prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 415-426, November.
- Naoi, Michio & Seko, Miki & Sumita, Kazuto, 2009. "Earthquake risk and housing prices in Japan: Evidence before and after massive earthquakes," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 658-669, November.
- Guoying Deng & Li Gan & Manuel A. Hernandez, 2013. "Do People Overreact? Evidence from the Housing Market After the Wenchuan Earthquake," NBER Working Papers 19515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques JAUSSAUD & Julien MARTINE & Serge REY, 2012. "Japon : pistes pour l'analyse des conséquences économiques et managériales du grand tremblement de terre du 11 mars 2011," Working Papers 2011-2012_9, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.