The existence of non-elite private schools
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2008.
"Educational Standards in Private and Public Schools,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(533), pages 1866-1887, November.
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2007. "Educational standards in private and public schools," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0043, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Rocco, 2005. "Educational Standards in Private and Public Schools," CESifo Working Paper Series 1418, CESifo Group Munich.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E, 1998. "Competition between Private and Public Schools, Vouchers, and Peer-Group Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 33-62, March.
- Luengo-Prado, Maria Jose & Volij, Oscar, 2003.
"Public education, communities and vouchers,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 51-73.
- Maria J. Luengo-Prado & Oscar Volij, 1999. "Public Education, Communities, and Vouchers," Working Papers 99-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- María J. Luengo Prado & Oscar Volij, 1999. "Public Education, Communities, and Vouchers," Economic theory and game theory 008, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Prado, Maria, 2003. "Public Education, Communities, and Vouchers," Staff General Research Papers 10127, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Buddin, Richard J. & Cordes, Joseph J. & Kirby, Sheila Nataraj, 1998. "School Choice in California: Who Chooses Private Schools?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 110-134, July.
- Epple, Dennis & Filimon, Radu & Romer, Thomas, 1984. "Equilibrium among local jurisdictions: toward an integrated treatment of voting and residential choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-308, August.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 2000. "Mobility, Targeting, and Private-School Vouchers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 130-146, March.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2005.
"Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 151-184, February.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2000. "Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables: Assessing the Effectiveness of Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 7831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E., 1996. "Ends against the middle: Determining public service provision when there are private alternatives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-325, November.
- Stiglitz, J. E., 1974. "The demand for education in public and private school systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 349-385, November.
- Rangazas, Peter, 1995. "Vouchers in a community choice model with zoning," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 15-39.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2009.
"Population Ageing, Inequality and the Political Economy of Public Education,"
- Francisco Martínez-Mora, 2009. "Population ageing, inequality and the political economy of public education," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Paololo Melindi Ghidi, 2012. "Income Inequality, School Choice and the Endogenous Gentrification of US Cities," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.