Efficient migration and redistribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2003)
Issue (Month): 11 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cremer, Helmuth & et al, 1996.
"Mobility and Redistribution: A Survey,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 51(3), pages 325-52.
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1995. "Mobility and Redistribution : A Survey," CORE Discussion Papers 1995066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE-MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, . "Mobility and redistribution: A survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, John D., 1982. "Optimal income taxation and migration : A world welfare point of view," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 381-397, August.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1993. "Political Equilibrium, Income Distribution, and Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 755-76, October.
- Wilson, John D., 1986. "A theory of interregional tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 296-315, May.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1968. "The Theory of Public Finance in a Federal System," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 37-54, February.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, 1994.
"Social Protection and Political Competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Hamada, Koichi, 1982. "Tax policy in the presence of emigration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 291-317, August.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Hall, Robert E, 1996.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 54-70, March.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1993. "Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Productivity and the density of economic activity," Economics Working Papers 120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- J.V. Henderson, 1972.
"The Sizes and Types of Cities,"
75, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nico A. Hansen & Anke S. Kessler, 2001. "The Political Geography of Tax H(e)avens and Tax Hells," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1103-1115, September.
- Djajic, Slobodan, 1989. "Skills and the Pattern of Migration: The Role of Qualitative and Quantitative Restrictions on International Labor Mobility," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 795-809, November.
- Grossmann, Volker & Stadelmann, David, 2012.
"Does High-Skilled Migration Affect Publicly Financed Investments?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volker Grossmann & David Stadelmann, 2012. "Does High-skilled Migration Affect Publicly Financed Investments?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 944-959, November.
- Grossmann, Volker & Stadelmann, David, 2010. "Does High-Skilled Migration Affect Publicly Financed Investments ?," FSES Working Papers 413, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Michael S. Michael, 2006. "Are Migration Policies that Induce Skilled (Unskilled) Migration Beneficial (Harmful) for the Host Country?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1814, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2012.
"Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 81-94, 02.
- Egger, Hartmut & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2007. "Brain Drain, Fiscal Competition, and Public Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 2747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bucovetsky, S., 2011. "Incentive equivalence with fixed migration costs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1292-1301.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2004. "Migration Incentives and Taxation: Do Marginal Taxes Matter?," Economics Working Papers 2004-7, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2004. "The Brain Drain. A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 20060302, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Mar 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.