The Theory of Public Finance in a Federal System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1968)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo & Costa-Font, Joan & Luna Pla, Dario, 2002. "Political competition and the allocation of public investment in Mexico," ERSA conference papers ersa02p260, European Regional Science Association.
- Laurent Bouton & Marjorie Gassner & Vincenzo Verardi, 2008.
"Redistributing income under fiscal vertical imbalance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9905, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bouton, Laurent & Gassner, Marjorie & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2008. "Redistributing income under fiscal vertical imbalance," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 317-328, June.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & TAROLA, Ornella, 2011. "Migration, wage differentials and fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2011065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- World Bank, 2004. "India : Fiscal Decentralization to Rural Governments," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14674, The World Bank.
- Kraus, Margit & Hölsch, Katja, 2003. "Poverty Alleviation and the Degree of Centralisation in European Schemes of Social Assistance," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Katja Hoelsch & Margit Kraus, 2003. "Poverty Alleviation and the Degree of Centralisation in European Schemes of Social Assistance," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 219/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Seija Parviainen, 1998. "Redistribution and Risk Sharing in EMU," Discussion Papers 159, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Traub, Stefan, 2003. "Federalism, Freedom of Movement, and Fiscal Equalization," Economics Working Papers 2003,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Migration and income transfers in the presence of labor quality externalities," Discussion Paper 1994-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006.
"Fiscal decentralization and political centralization in China: Implications for growth and inequality,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 713-726, December.
- Zhang, Xiaobo, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization and Political Centralization in China: Implications for Growth and Inequality," Working Paper Series RP2006/93, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2013. "The European Banking Union: Will It Be a True Union without Risk Sharing?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(265), pages 137-167.
- Bucovetsky, S., 2003. "Efficient migration and redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2459-2474, October.
- Crasneac Alexandru Octavian, 2012. "Local Borrowing Autonomy As Part Of Fiscal Decentralization Process," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 449-453, December.
- Martins, Alexandre & Pinto, Hugo, 2009.
"Reflexões sobre a Avaliação do Quadro Fiscal Regional: Implicações para o Algarve
[Reflections on “The Evaluation of the Regional Fiscal Framework”: Implications for the Algarve]," MPRA Paper 18515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Why do rich countries prefer free trade over free migration? The role of the modern welfare state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1595-1612, September.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2013. "L'unione bancaria europea e la stabilizzazione dell'Eurozona," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(261), pages 7-42.
- David Wildasin, 1996. "Introduction: Fiscal Aspects of Evolving Federations," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 121-135, May.
- Jean Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013. "Migration, wages and fiscal competition," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Yingxin Shi, 2013. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Relationships in China: A Simple Model Based on the Nonsymmetric Nash Solution," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.