Tax policy in the presence of emigration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2011.
"Strategic Nonlinear Income Tax Competition with Perfect Labor Mobility,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3329, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bierbrauer, Felix & Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A., 2013. "Strategic nonlinear income tax competition with perfect labor mobility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 292-311.
- Craig Brett & John Weymark, 2008. "Strategic Nonlinear Income Tax Competition with Perfect Labor Mobility," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0812, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jean-Pierre VIDAL, 2000. "Government Spending on Education and Labour Mobility," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2004. "The Brain Drain. A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 20060302, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Mar 2006.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Boboc, Cristina & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Emigration of Highly Skilled Labor: Determinants & Impacts," MPRA Paper 21567, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Mar 2010.
- Oprean, Victor-Bogdan, 2012. "Sustainability of the Romanian Social Security System. The Burden of Education," MPRA Paper 41432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Why do rich countries prefer free trade over free migration? The role of the modern welfare state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1595-1612, September.
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 2004. "De nouvelles sources pour le financement du développement – Économie publique mondiale. Une approche en termes de frontière de production," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 18(3), pages 5-27.
- Panu Poutvaara & Vesa Kanniainen, 2000.
"Why Invest in Your Neighbor? Social Contract on Educational Investment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 547-562, August.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Kanniainen, Vesa, 2000. "Why invest in your neighbor? Social contract on educational investment," Munich Reprints in Economics 19797, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- DE LA CROIX, David & GOSSERIES, Axel, 2006.
"Procreation, migration and tradable quotas,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006098, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David, DE LA CROIX & Axel, GOSSERIES, 2006. "Procreation, migration and tradable quotas," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006056, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Poutvaara, P. & Kanniainen, V., 1999.
"Why to Invest in your Neighbor? Social Contract on Educational Investment,"
University of Helsinki, Department of Economics
462, Department of Economics.
- Panu Poutvaara & Vesa Kanniainen, 1999. "Why to Invest in your Neighbor? Social Contract on Educational Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 202, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bucovetsky, S., 2003. "Efficient migration and redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2459-2474, October.
- Lejour, A.M. & Verbon, H.A.A., 1991. "Centralized and decentralized decision making on social insurance in an integrated market (Revised version)," Discussion Paper 1991-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
"Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying to Migrate and Teaching to Stay?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1369, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying to Migrate and Teaching to Stay?," IZA Discussion Papers 2478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Public education in an integrated Europe: Studying to migrate and teaching to stay?," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2005, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 2008. "A voluntary brain-drain tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2385-2391, December.
- Vikhrov Dmytro, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Labor Migration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp491, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Tyler Cowen, 1996. "Why I do not believe in the cost-disease," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 207-214, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.