Tax and non-tax distortions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ploeg, F. van der & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993.
"Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement,"
1993-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation and pollution abatement," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 83-93.
- Ploeg, F. van der & Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Direct crowding out, optimal taxation, and pollution abatement," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152983, Tilburg University.
- Browning, Edgar K., 1994. "The non-tax wedge," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 419-433, March.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1977. "Towards a Theory of Third-Best," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 32(1), pages 1-15.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Strassmann, Diana L., 1984. "Effluent fees and market structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Sören Blomquist & Vidar Christiansen & Luca Micheletto, 2008.
"Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2303, CESifo Group Munich.
- S�ren Blomquist & Vidar Christiansen & Luca Micheletto, 2010. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar, 2007. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates," Working Paper Series 2007:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.