Relationship stability and supplier commitment to quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 96 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T. C. E., 2003. "Initiatives and outcomes of quality management implementation across industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 141-154, April.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2002. "Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 439-456, November.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1997. "Does Implementing an Effective TQM Program Actually Improve Operating Performance? Empirical Evidence from Firms That Have Won Quality Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1258-1274, September.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971.
"Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972. "Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-95, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Statistical analysis of sets of congeneric tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 109-133, June.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung, 2008. "Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Yang, Jie & Wang, Jinjun & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-Hung, 2008. "Relational stability and alliance performance in supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 600-608, August.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Chowdhury, Mesbahuddin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2012. "The relationship between supplier management and firm's operational performance: A multi-dimensional perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 123-130.
- Foundjem Tita, Divine & D'Haese, Marijke & Degrande, Ann & Tchoundjeu, Zac & Van Damme, Patrick, 2011. "Farmers' satisfaction with group market arrangements as a measure of group market performance: A transaction cost analysis of Non Timber Forest Products' producer groups in Cameroon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(7), pages 545-553, September.
- Yang, Jie & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ntoko, Alfred Ngome, 2009. "The antecedents of dyadic quality performance and its effect on buyer-supplier relationship improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 243-251, July.
- Oosterhuis, Marian & Molleman, Eric & van der Vaart, Taco, 2013. "Differences in buyers’ and suppliers’ perceptions of supply chain attributes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 158-171.
- Liu, Wei-hua & Xie, Dong & Xu, Xue-cai, 2013. "Quality supervision and coordination of logistic service supply chain under multi-period conditions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 353-361.
- Hill, Alex & Doran, Des & Stratton, Roy, 2012. "How should you stabilise your supply chains?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 870-881.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Tsai, Ming-Chih & Lai, Kee-hung & Lloyd, Alison E. & Lin, Hung-Ju, 2012. "The dark side of logistics outsourcing – Unraveling the potential risks leading to failed relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 178-189.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.