Measures for evaluating supply chain performance in transport logistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiang, Patrick & Nagurney, Anna, 2012. "A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 801-812.
- Krakovics, Fabio & Eugenio Leal, José & Mendes Jr., Paulo & Lorenzo Santos, Rafael, 2008. "Defining and calibrating performance indicators of a 4PL in the chemical industry in Brazil," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 502-514, October.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Veus Lun, Y.H. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2013. "Shipping design for compliance and the performance contingencies for shipping firms," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 74-83.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2010. "Assessing the role of goods transport in organizational performance," MPRA Paper 52204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E.W.T., 2009. "The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT-enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 47-55, November.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yeung, A.C.L., 2005. "Relationship stability and supplier commitment to quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 397-410, June.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung, 2008. "Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Yang, Chung-Shan & Lu, Chin-Shan & Haider, Jane Jing & Marlow, Peter Bernard, 2013. "The effect of green supply chain management on green performance and firm competitiveness in the context of container shipping in Taiwan," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 55-73.
- Lai, Kee-Hung & Ngai, E. W. T. & Cheng, T. C. E., 2004. "An empirical study of supply chain performance in transport logistics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 321-331, February.
- Johanna Ludvigsen & Ronny Klæboe, 2014. "Extreme weather impacts on freight railways in Europe," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 70(1), pages 767-787, January.
- Barnes, Jane & Liao, Ying, 2012. "The effect of individual, network, and collaborative competencies on the supply chain management system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 888-899.
- Yang, Jie & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ntoko, Alfred Ngome, 2009. "The antecedents of dyadic quality performance and its effect on buyer-supplier relationship improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 243-251, July.
- Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh, 2011. "Reliability evaluation and adjustment of supply chain network design with demand fluctuations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 131-145, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.