Learning and process improvement during production ramp-up
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 70 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Khan, Mehmood, 2010. "Managing yield by lot splitting in a serial production line with learning, rework and scrap," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 32-39, March.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2007. "Economic manufacture quantity (EMQ) model with lot-size dependent learning and forgetting rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 359-367, July.
- Paulson Gjerde, Kathy A. & Slotnick, Susan A., 2004. "Quality and reputation: The effects of external and internal factors over time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Leachman, Robert C. & Ding, Shengwei, 2007. "Integration of speed economics into decision-making for manufacturing management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 39-55, May.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2006. "The launch of innovative services : lessons from automotive telematics," Post-Print hal-00263133, HAL.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Lenfle, Sylvain & Midler, Christophe, 2009. "The launch of innovative product-related services: Lessons from automotive telematics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 156-169, February.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2009. "The Launch of Innovative Product-Related Services: Lessons from automotive telematics," Post-Print halshs-00401124, HAL.
- Ngwenyama, Ojelanki & Guergachi, Aziz & McLaren, Tim, 2007. "Using the learning curve to maximize IT productivity: A decision analysis model for timing software upgrades," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 524-535, February.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Sikstrom, Sverker, 2004. "A numerical comparison of three potential learning and forgetting models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 281-294, December.
- Doltsinis, Stefanos C. & Ratchev, Svetan & Lohse, Niels, 2013. "A framework for performance measurement during production ramp-up of assembly stations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 85-94.
- Demeester, Lieven L. & Qi, Mei, 2005. "Managing learning resources for consecutive product generations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 265-283, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.