Managing learning resources for consecutive product generations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 95 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- Irwin, Douglas A & Klenow, Peter J, 1994. "Learning-by-Doing Spillovers in the Semiconductor Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1200-1227, December.
- John F. Muth, 1986. "Search Theory and the Manufacturing Progress Function," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 948-962, August.
- Janice E. Carrillo & Cheryl Gaimon, 2000. "Improving Manufacturing Performance Through Process Change and Knowledge Creation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 265-288, February.
- Christopher D. Ittner & Venky Nagar & Madhav V. Rajan, 2001. "An Empirical Examination of Dynamic Quality-Based Learning Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 563-578, April.
- Terwiesch, Christian & E. Bohn, Roger, 2001. "Learning and process improvement during production ramp-up," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Killingsworth, Mark R, 1982. ""Learning by Doing" and "Investment in Training": A Synthesis of Two "Rival" Models of the Life Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 263-71, April.
- Ferdinand K. Levy, 1965. "Adaptation in the Production Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(6), pages B136-B154, April.
- Ashoka Mody, 1989. "Firm Strategies for Costly Engineering Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 496-512, April.
- Jaikumar, Ramachandran & Bohn, Roger E., 1992. "A dynamic approach to operations management: An alternative to static optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 265-282, October.
- Teece, David J., 1982. "Towards an economic theory of the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 39-63, March.
- George Li & S. Rajagopalan, 1998. "Process Improvement, Quality, and Learning Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1517-1532, November.
- Finan, William F. & Amundsen, Chris B., 1986. "Modeling U.S.-Japan competition in semiconductors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 305-326.
- Willard I. Zangwill & Paul B. Kantor, 1998. "Toward a Theory of Continuous Improvement and the Learning Curve," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 910-920, July.
- Richard L. Marcellus & Maqbool Dada, 1991. "Interactive Process Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1365-1376, November.
- Gavin Sinclair & Steven Klepper & Wesley Cohen, 2000. "What's Experience Got to Do With It? Sources of Cost Reduction in a Large Specialty Chemicals Producer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 28-45, January.
- John A. Norton & Frank M. Bass, 1987. "A Diffusion Theory Model of Adoption and Substitution for Successive Generations of High-Technology Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1069-1086, September.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & El Saadany, Ahmed M.A., 2011. "An economic production and remanufacturing model with learning effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 115-127, May.
- Adamides, Emmanuel D. & Pomonis, Nikolaos, 2009. "The co-evolution of product, production and supply chain decisions, and the emergence of manufacturing strategy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 301-312, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.