How learning by doing is done: problem identification in novel process equipment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonard-Barton, Dorothy, 1988. "Implementation as mutual adaptation of technology and organization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 251-267, October.
- Paul S. Adler & Kim B. Clark, 1991. "Behind the Learning Curve: A Sketch of the Learning Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 267-281, March.
- Habermeier, Karl F., 1990. "Product use and product improvement," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 271-283, June.
- Gilberto SERAVALLI, 2011. "Conflict, Contract, Leadership and Innovation: An Interdisciplinary View," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 48, October.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013.
"Innovation Performance and Embeddedness in Networks: Evidence from the Ethiopian Footwear Cluster,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 302-316.
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Innovation performance and embeddedness in networks: evidence from the Ethiopian footwear cluster," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gadde, Lars-Erik & Hjelmgren, Daniel & Skarp, Fredrik, 2012. "Interactive resource development in new business relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 210-217.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
- Lenfle, Sylvain & Midler, Christophe, 2009. "The launch of innovative product-related services: Lessons from automotive telematics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 156-169, February.
- Szulanski, Gabriel, 2000. "The Process of Knowledge Transfer: A Diachronic Analysis of Stickiness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 9-27, May.
- Collinson, Simon C. & Wang, Rowena, 2012. "The evolution of innovation capability in multinational enterprise subsidiaries: Dual network embeddedness and the divergence of subsidiary specialisation in Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1501-1518.
- Hua Liang & Zongyi Zhang, 2012. "The effects of industry characteristics on the sources of technological product and process innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 867-884, December.
- Hyysalo, Sampsa, 2009. "Learning for learning economy and social learning," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 726-735, June.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo, 2003. "Organizational Capabilities, Patterns of Knowledge Accumulation and Governance Structures in Business Firms. An Introduction," LEM Papers Series 2003/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tietz, Robert & Morrison, Pamela D. & Lüthje, Christian & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2004. "The process of user-innovation: A case study on user innovation in a consumer goods setting," Working Papers 29, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Demeester, Lieven L. & Qi, Mei, 2005. "Managing learning resources for consecutive product generations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 265-283, February.
- Lazaric, Nathalie & Marengo, Luigi, 2000.
"Towards a Characterization of Assets and Knowledge Created in Technological Agreements: Some Evidence from the Automobile Robotics Sector,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 53-86, March.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Luigi Marengo, 1997. "Towards a Characterisation of Assets and Knowledge Created in Technological Agreements Some Evidence from the Automobile-Robotics Sector," DRUID Working Papers 97-8, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hohenthal, Jukka & Johanson, Jan & Johanson, Martin, 2003. "Market discovery and the international expansion of the firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 659-672, December.
- Alexander Peine, 2008. "The sources of use knowledge – towards a framework about use, consumption and industrial dynamics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-18, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- C. Baden-Fuller & S.G. Winter, 2005. "Replicating Organizational Knowledge: Principles or Templates?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.