Lot-sizing rules and freezing the master production schedule in material requirements planning systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Robert C. Carlson & James V. Jucker & Dean H. Kropp, 1979. "Less Nervous MRP Systems: A Dynamic Economic Lot-Sizing Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 754-761, August.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Dean H. Kropp & Robert A. Millen, 1986. "A Comparison of Strategies to Dampen Nervousness in MRP Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 413-429, April.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Robert A. Millen, 1982. "Improved Heuristics for Multi-Stage Requirements Planning Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 44-56, January.
- V. Sridharan & William L. Berry & V. Udayabhanu, 1987. "Freezing the Master Production Schedule Under Rolling Planning Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1137-1149, September.
- Blackburn, Joseph D. & Kropp, Dean H. & Millen, Robert A., 1985. "MRP system nervousness: Causes and cures," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-3), pages 141-146, April.
- Xie, Jinxing & Zhao, Xiande & Lee, T. S., 2003. "Freezing the master production schedule under single resource constraint and demand uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Narayanan, Arunachalam & Robinson, Powell, 2010. "Evaluation of joint replenishment lot-sizing procedures in rolling horizon planning systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 85-94, September.
- Meixell, Mary J., 2005. "The impact of setup costs, commonality, and capacity on schedule stability: An exploratory study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 95-107, January.
- Sahin, Funda & Powell Robinson, E. & Gao, Li-Lian, 2008. "Master production scheduling policy and rolling schedules in a two-stage make-to-order supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 528-541, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.