The effects of task and information asymmetry on business process redesign
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milgrom, Paul R & Qian, Yingyi & Roberts, John, 1991. "Complementarities, Momentum, and the Evolution of Modern Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 84-88, May.
- HOLMSTROM, Bengt, .
"Moral hazard and observability,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-379, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John A. Buzacott, 1996. "Commonalities in Reengineered Business Processes: Models and Issues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 768-782, May.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-28, June.
- Itoh, Hideshi, 1994. "Job design, delegation and cooperation: A principal-agent analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 691-700, April.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- Goel, Sanjay & Chen, Vicki, 2008. "Integrating the global enterprise using Six Sigma: Business process reengineering at General Electric Wind Energy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 914-927, June.
- Lixiang Jiang & Ronald Giachetti, 2008. "A queueing network model to analyze the impact of parallelization of care on patient cycle time," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 248-261, September.
- Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I., 2012. "The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-165, April.
- Alarcón, F. & Alemany, M.M.E. & Ortiz, A., 2009. "Conceptual framework for the characterization of the order promising process in a collaborative selling network context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 100-114, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.