Economic freedom: editor's introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandro Maffei & Nicole Raabe & Heinrich Ursprung, 2004.
"Political Repression and Child Labor: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor
04-19, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Alessandro Maffei & Nikolai Raabe & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2006. "Political Repression and Child Labour: Theory and Empirical Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 211-239, 02.
- Sandro Maffei & Nikolai Raabe & Heinrich Ursprung, 2004. "Political Repression and Child Labor: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1288, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ivana Barkovic, 2010. "Economic Freedom As Precondition For Economic Prosperity: Croatian Experience," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 6, pages 566-579.
- Keef, Stephen P. & Khaled, Mohammed & Zhu, Hui, 2009. "The dynamics of the Monday effect in international stock indices," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 125-133, June.
- Heinemann, Friedrich, 2004. "Explaining Reform Deadlocks," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tobias Knedlik & Franz Kronthaler, 2006.
"Forced to Freedom? Empirical Relations between Aid and Economic Freedom,"
IWH Discussion Papers
8, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kronthaler, Franz & Knedlik, Tobias, 2007. "Forced to Freedom? Empirical relations between aid and economic freedom," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2011.
"Economic Freedom and Government Ideology Across the German States,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2011-41, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Economic Freedom and Government Ideology across the German States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 433-449, March.
- Compton, Ryan A. & Giedeman, Daniel C. & Hoover, Gary A., 2011. "Panel evidence on economic freedom and growth in the United States," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 423-435, September.
- Doucouliagos, Chris & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2006. "Economic freedom and economic growth: Does specification make a difference?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 60-81, March.
- Vatcharin Sirimaneetham, 2006. "What drives liberal policies in developing countries?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/587, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.