Employment effects of stabilization policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 17 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985.
"Domestic and Foreign Disturbances in an Optimizing Model of Exchange- Rate Determination,"
NBER Working Papers
1407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1985. "Domestic and foreign disturbances in an optimizing model of exchange-rate determination," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 151-171, March.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 1994.
"Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 1999. "Macroeconomic adjustment with segmented labor markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 277-296, April.
- Joshua Aizenman & Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor, 1994. "Macroeconomic Adjustment with Segmented Labor Markets," IMF Working Papers 94/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Hirata, Helena & Humphrey, John, 1991. "Workers' response to job loss: Female and male industrial workers in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 671-682, June.
- Yamada, Gustavo, 1996. "Urban Informal Employment and Self-Employment in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 289-314, January.
- Mark J. Roberts & Emmanuel Skoufias, 1997. "The Long-Run Demand for Skilled and Unskilled Labor in Colombian Manufacturing Plants," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 330-334, May.
- Banerjee, Biswajit & Bucci, Gabriella A, 1995. "On-the-Job Search in a Developing Country: An Analysis Based on Indian Data on Migrants," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 565-83, April.
- Hoddinott, John, 1996. "Wages and Unemployment in an Urban African Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1610-26, November.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1974. "Alternative Theories of Wage Determination and Unemployment in LDC'S: The Labor Turnover Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 194-227, May.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 2005. "Fiscal adjustment and labor market dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 97-125, February.
- Liwen, Chen & Zeng, Xiangquan & Yumei, Yang, 2011. "Rural Labor Absorption Efficiency in Urban Areas under Different Urbanization Patterns and Industrial Structures: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 6189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.