Inflation, wealth and interest rates in an intertemporal optimizing model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H & Sibert, Anne, 2006.
CEPR Discussion Papers
5637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem Buiter & Anne Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0409, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Buiter, Willem H & Sibert, Anne, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 4528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Anne C. Sibert, 2007. "Deflationary bubbles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3323, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Willem H. Buiter & Anne C. Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 10642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2001.
"The Real Balance Effect,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
491, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997.
"On the Optimality of Interest Rate Smoothing,"
NBER Working Papers
5947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005.
"On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Detken, Carsten & Gaspar, Vítor & Winkler, Bernhard, 2004. "On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 0420, European Central Bank.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2003. "The speed of convergence and alternative government financing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1517-1531, July.
- Peter Ireland, 2005.
"The liquidity trap, the real balance effect, and the Friedman rule,"
05-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The Liquidity Trap, The Real Balance Effect, And The Friedman Rule ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1301, November.
- Detken, Carsten, 1999. "Fiscal policy effectiveness and neutrality results in a non-Ricardian world," Working Paper Series 0003, European Central Bank.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1988.
"Investment and the nominal interest rate: the variable velocity case,"
8805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Koenig, Evan F, 1989. "Investment and the Nominal Interest Rate: The Variable Velocity Case," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 325-44, April.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2007. "The analytics of monetary non-neutrality in the Sidrauski model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 129-135, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.