Inflation, wealth and interest rates in an intertemporal optimizing model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Ireland, 2005.
"The liquidity trap, the real balance effect, and the Friedman rule,"
05-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The Liquidity Trap, The Real Balance Effect, And The Friedman Rule ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1301, November.
- Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1996.
"On the Optimality of Interest Rate Smoothing,"
RCER Working Papers
427, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Buiter, Willem H & Sibert, Anne, 2006.
CEPR Discussion Papers
5637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem Buiter & Anne Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0409, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Willem H. Buiter & Anne C. Sibert, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 10642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Sibert, Anne, 2004. "Deflationary Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 4528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1988.
"Investment and the nominal interest rate: the variable velocity case,"
8805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Koenig, Evan F, 1989. "Investment and the Nominal Interest Rate: The Variable Velocity Case," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 325-44, April.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2001.
"The Real Balance Effect,"
NBER Working Papers
8136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carsten Detken & Vítor Gaspar & Bernhard Winkler, 2005.
"On Prosperity and Posterity: The Need for Fiscal Discipline in a Monetary Union,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
30, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Detken, Carsten & Gaspar, Vítor & Winkler, Bernhard, 2004. "On prosperity and posterity: the need for fiscal discipline in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 0420, European Central Bank.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2007. "The analytics of monetary non-neutrality in the Sidrauski model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 129-135, January.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2003. "The speed of convergence and alternative government financing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1517-1531, July.
- Detken, Carsten, 1999. "Fiscal policy effectiveness and neutrality results in a non-Ricardian world," Working Paper Series 0003, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.