Expectations, the exchange rate, and the current account
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Uribe, Martin, 2000. "Devaluation risk and the business-cycle implications of exchange-rate management," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 239-296, December.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1986.
"On the Complementarity of Commercial Policy, Capital Controls, and Inflation Tax,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 114-33, February.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1986. "On the Complementarity of Commercial Policy, Capital Controls and Inflation Tax," NBER Working Papers 1583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego N. Moccero, 2006.
"The Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account: Evidence from Argentina,"
Department of Economics, Working Papers
066, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Diego N. Moccero, 2008. "The intertemporal approach to the current account: Evidence for Argentina," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 327-353, November.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1999. "The Business Cycles of Balance-of-Payment Crises: A Revision of Mundellan Framework," NBER Working Papers 7045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Razin, Assaf, 1989.
"Exchange-rate management viewed as tax policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 761-781, April.
- Vittorio U. Grilli, 1988. "Fiscal Policies and the Dollar/Pound Exchange Rate: 1870-1984," NBER Working Papers 2482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2000.
"Trade in nominal assets and net international capital flows,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 55-72, February.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 1997. "Trade in Nominal Assets and Net International Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 1569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jidoud, Ahmat, 2012. "The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Subsaharan African Economies: An application to Côte d'Ivoire," TSE Working Papers 12-346, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Norman Loayza, 1999.
"Determinants of Current Account Deficits in Developing Countries,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
51, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cesar Augusto Calderon & Alberto Chong & Norman V. Loayza, 2002. "Determinants of Current Account Deficits in Developing Countries," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 0(1), pages 2.
- Calderon, Cesar & Chong, Alberto & Loayza, Norman, 2000. "Determinants of current account deficits in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2398, The World Bank.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Martin Uribe, 1999. "Devaluation Risk and the Syndrome of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilizations," NBER Working Papers 7014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.