Mixed serial cost sharing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frutos, María Ángeles de, .
"Decreasing Serial Cost Sharing under Economies to Scale,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Angeles de Frutos, M., 1998. "Decreasing Serial Cost Sharing under Economies of Scale," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 245-275, April.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Lars Thorlund-Petersen, 2000. "The stand-alone test and decreasing serial cost sharing," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 355-362.
- Moulin, Herve, 1996.
"Cost Sharing under Increasing Returns: A Comparison of Simple Mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-251, April.
- Moulin, Herve, 1995. "Cost-Sharing under Increasing Returns: A Comparisonof Simple Mechanisms," Working Papers 95-19, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Moulin Herve & Shenker Scott, 1994. "Average Cost Pricing versus Serial Cost Sharing: An Axiomatic Comparison," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 178-201, October.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-37, September.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2007.
"Decreasing Serial Cost Sharing: an Axiomatic Characterization,"
07-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jens Hougaard & Lars Østerdal, 2009. "Decreasing serial cost sharing: an axiomatic characterization," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2004. "Coalition strategy-proof mechanisms for provision of excludable public goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 88-114, January.
- Maurice Koster, 2007. "The Moulin–Shenker rule," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 271-293, September.
- Koster, M., 2005. "Sharing Variable Returns of Cooperation," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Koster, M., 2009. "Contracts, cost sharing and consistency," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Moulin, Herve, 2002.
"Axiomatic cost and surplus sharing,"
Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,
in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 289-357
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.